NWC Wiccan Code of Ethics
Ever mindful that all Wicca are responsible for a common-sense application of Traditional Craft Law, the Wiccan Rede, and their oaths to the Craft, we offer the following Wiccan Code of Ethics:
- The Wicca are one family; all those properly initiated within the Circle and who follow the ways of the Wicca are our Brothers and Sisters.
- The Wicca tell the truth among ourselves on matters dealing with what we have done in the name of our religion.
- The Wicca honor our Oath and follow its tenets to the best of our own knowledge and understanding.
- The Wicca do nothing to bring dishonor to the Craft in the eyes of non-Wicca, nor ever act in such a way as to bring the Craft to the unfavorable attention of the Law of the Land.
- The Wicca never demand a test of belief from our Brothers and Sisters but rather judge their love of the Gods and the Craft by their actions.
- The Wicca must exclude from our fellowship those who do wrong or cause undue discord, but we act with justice, fairness, and mercy towards those whose actions are misguided, not evil.
- The Wicca ever strive to resolve our differences amicably and put them behind us. We do not allow minor differences in our understanding of the Craft divide us.
- All Wicca are human and make mistakes, but let us not let the mistakes of our predecessors divide us forever.
The New Wiccan Church understands these to be the ethical standards of the Wicca, in accordance with Craft Law. Our members are sworn to uphold them.